Terms and Conditions
We try our best to deliver your orders expediently yet we do not compromise on our product quality
Avoid any delivery delay by providing your full address along with your contact details. The Courier Company will try to contact you via telephone number provided before arranging delivery. If unable to contact Courier Company will return the parcel to Niovani.
Free shipping is provided all across Pakistan if the order is of Value of Above Rs.2,999. For any order below that price please note that the buyer is responsible for any tariff, tax, handling fees, customer clearance charges etc. The payment options available are:
• Cash on Delivery
• Bank Transfer
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Refund or return will only occur if :-
1. The wrong item was sent.
2. The item is defective.
3. The item was damaged in shipping. You can claim refund within 7 days from date of item(s) delivered to you. In case of refund the customer is responsible for sending the item(s) back to us and we will process the refund after receiving the item(s) and inspection of item(s).
You can cancel your order before delivery is processed. After you receive the tracking number it will be not possible to cancel the order. Refunds/Cancellation will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 3-7 working days depending on the mode of payment that the customer used.
4. If the customer is not satisfied with the product, we allow an exchange or a refund for 30 days from the time of receivable of the parcel by the customer.
Refunds are done via Bank Tansfers
2. Visa, Master Card and Cash on delivery in PKR will be accepted for payment.
3. We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
4. The company also reserves the rights to cancel any request from the customers without due notice.
5. Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
6. The company reserves the rights not to fulfill or entertain requests from the customers.
7. Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
8. User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.